2.23.2008

little mice

I needed a small gift for 4 sisters who just got a brand new baby brother. Friends of ours welcomed their 5th child recently and they were thrilled that after 4 precious girls they were blessed a baby boy. Yay!

I remembered this adorable mouse pattern from Molly Chicken awhile back and thought--"wouldn't 4 little sisters love to get 4 little mice?" (And Mom welcomed the boy outfit we purchased----after all of those pink, girly outfits she is thrilled to be dressing one of her babies in blue and bold!)

Here are 2 of the mice. My, oh, my, they turned out adorable. And Molly Chicken also
includes the how-tos for making a sleeping bag to go along with the tiny mice.

They were so much fun to sew and so very easy and quick.


The girls loved getting them and I will definitely be marking this project as a favorite and filing it under "sew-cute-to-make & sew-cute-to-play-with"!



3 comments:

Mar said...

now, those make me smile! very cute!

Lisa Boyer said...

Awww...cute little mice! These are so sweet. I saw this pattern a while ago and printed it out; looks like I really need to make them now. Dang! I wish I had me some grandchildren. I'm gonna look funny playing with them all by myself...

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea to give the 'big sisters' something too---i bet they loved them.

i love the colors you chose. very cute indeed.

-bess