4.10.2008

more than acceptable

This Jack & Jill quilt is finished! And it is more than acceptable & my grin reaches from ear to ear.
I learned the key to an almost precise block---iron. And because I am one of the few people on this earth that actually loves to iron--well, there is no stress in that.

The seams went together like two attracting magnets. And maybe I am the last one in figuring that out--but now that I have had that 'ah-ha' moment it feels glorious!

But what else feels absolutely glorious to me...and I must share this with you...is--YOU! Your endearing words to me lift me up just like the day I first learned to ride my bike and I looked down and was positively amazed that I was only balancing on two wheels. Having you, my dear 'blogirl-friends' (yup, just made that word up....) commenting with such beautiful words of encouragement is huge for me. Huge.

7 comments:

Busy Little Quilter said...

It's absoulutely gorgeous. I love it when everything fits together so perfectly.

Lisa Boyer said...

Totally charming.

Jenna said...

Wow! That quilt came out beautiful, but of course, everything you make comes out pretty. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Terrific, I really love the results of this quilt! And it sounds like you are totally pleased too...that is awesome!

Suzy said...

Congratulations! The quilt turned out wonderfully! Give yourself a big pat on the back because you deserve it! :o)

Knot Garden said...

Wonderful colours and great workmanship! You finished that so quickly, and the quilting is beautiful too:)

Dandelion Quilts said...

This is so refreshingly cute. I just love your color choices. It looks so polished and perfect. Just lovin' it from over here!