11.10.2008

simply friendship

~~~
Elizabeth Barrett Browning: What is the secret of your life?
Tell me, that I may make my life beautiful, too.

Charles Kingsley: I had a friend.
~~~


This from my friend, Kris, Quilted Simple.

Simply beautiful.

Simply thoughtful.

Simply a quilted gesture from a beautiful friend.
~
Thank you. Oh. ThAnK yOu!
~
And what makes this even more special is that I have never met Kris, I have never personally spoken to her, yet -- she has touched me with the gift of a simple friendship.
~~~
~~~

And -- I have a special request for all of you -- yes, even those who do not leave comments....*grin*

If you do happen to make one of these flowers, please post your pics of your fabric flower here. I would love to see them!

5 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

You are so welcome - I really enjoyed making this for you. Isn't the blogging world great?

And I will be making flowers for sure - and will happily post the successful ones - hehe.

Kris

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a lovely gesture of friendship. Just shows how much you touch each of us, Dawn. Twyla

meggie said...

What a gorgeous flower! Thankyou for sharing the making.
Hopefully I will also make one.
I have just been catching up on all your lovely posts. A joy to read, & see! xx

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and buttons of that quilt!

Mshahbaz.tiv said...

Very interesting topic would bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future.
reseller hosting