She laid them out on the floor and we mixed and matched and moved the blocks until she/we came up with this pattern. (Shhhhhhhhhh. Don't notify the crochet police -- yes, I really did machine stitch this together. With pets and children a-plenty in our house, I need to be realistic enough to know that this thing is going to have to stand up to repeated washings.)
Cara, from that beautiful blog -- Quilt Nook, tagged me.
1. I am 2 years older than my husband.
2. When my husband & I are old enough to retire -- our view out our front window will be trees, barn and more trees.
3. I would love to dress just like they did in the 1940's.
4. I have always wanted a huge family -- just like The Waltons. Loud, loving meals all surrounding a huge kitchen table.
5. I love, love, LOVE to read.
6. Much to my husband's dismay -- I could easily become a crazy 'cat lady'. (ha. Sorry, dear! I can already hear your groan! *grin*)
7. Coffee is very much a part of my daily diet.
And now, I will try and tag 7 of you that have never been tagged by me.........
Okay, so it's not 7.
And don't worry if you don't want to do this/or you have just recently done this on your blog. I just appreciate every one of you visiting and leaving such beautiful, encouraging words....you ALL are my inspiration!